Studio time with Mr. B
Are we making music? YES! Are we learning ELA concepts? YES!! Are we having fun? YES!!! “Studio Time ELA with Mr. B” is a unique and engaging way to teach ELA concepts and skills to students of all levels by making music in a real studio recording setting. In this 60-minute assembly program, students will learn about and use music technology to compose their own original ELA-themed song – a song they can ALL lean on when test time rolls around!
- Every student participates in the creation process
- Each song comes out differently EVERY time
- Students experience the same studio recording process their favorite artists use
- Standards based program created by ELA and music curriculum design experts
- Physically engaging and high energy instruction designed for ALL learners
- Flexible group/size accommodations available for your specific need
- Delivered by a CMA National Music Teacher of Excellence, UNCC Distinguished Alumnus, Elementary School Teacher of the Year, and national recording artist with over 20 years experience
“Studio time ELA with Mr. B” is the most fun and unpredictable way to combine music and ELA into a learning experience your kids will not forget!
Each 60 minute assembly is packed full of music, movement, and technology - all used to teach ELA concepts in a way that really sticks! Students will learn about and use music technology to help compose their own original ELA-themed song. Every student will participate in the song creation, the song rehearsal, the song performance, and the dance performance. All students will receive an audio recording and an accompanying lyric video of their performance upon completion that can be listened to or watched for test review, during brain breaks, at home, etc. All teachers will leave with follow-up lesson plans and a framework for song creation and recording in their own classes.
"Studio Time ELA with Mr. B" is available for smaller workshops with individual classes, gifted classes, and even EC classes. These lessons are universally designed and easily scaled for teachers to use in the future.
For more information on pricing, availability, or to book Mr. B for your school, click the button below!